Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Touch KAO KAO T_T

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Touch KAO KAO T_T

I would like to shout at here :
"Too touch, Touch to the unspeakable"
So what is the touch that I mention ?
I mention da drama : Just Love II
Hmm, Just Love II last episode 25 make me cry kaokao!
Cause that scene is really really freaking TOUCH!!!!!
Eleh! I described the scene before surgery ~
They bring out all the memory argh!!!
I seriously beh tahan they acting ToT
My precious tears wuuu, flow to my paha
Just like sink =.=|||
Well, I advise those peoples haven watch episode 25 punya,
Before you watch please prepare a box of tissue
I prefer a towel lar.....
Have a nice ending =)

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.