Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: June 29

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29

Actually on Saturday I was decided to watch transformer with some peoples
Sound like good right ?
hmm... some bullshit guy is doesn't got concept of time
Everything has arranged
But, at the last minute, he dare to told me that he did not know the time
what the bastard!!!!
Yes, I saying you!!!
Obviously, you know that I blame-ing you
I very wishes you can change your habits
Because you are not only no concept of time and lots of excuses
Well, a lots of excuses that I can not be accepted
Is because you are repeated and repeated to use the same excuses with us
Come on man, I freaking hate your habits! Just change it~
It is good for you and everyone's =)
So at the final I did not go
I very owed that I didn't go
Because there have no more tickets for transformer movie on Saturday in Jusco Aeon!
I thought they are absolutely DAMN!!!!
Cause they are wasting time ......
Oh god~! mention this just make me feels angry again
Ignore it....



Sunday
Today is the day that I felt pleasantly surprised
Cause I gonna went to Gurney Plaza for watch transformer movie
Well, I went there with Sister and her boyfriend
We start from somewhere 3pm
After we reached the location
There have no parking places
We up and up the parking lots
Finally, we found the blank parking lot
Then we change the shoes lol... Before is slipper
After changed our shoes
We enter the Gurney Plaza
Yes Today is Sunday and is also transformer day
Quite a lots of peoples at there window shopping
Our movie is start at 6pm
So, Now just only 430pm we walk and walk
Up and Down
Down and Up
Exactly we are hungry
Then we went to MCD for our lunch
I order McChicken Spicy Burger lol
and A larger Cola water
After I finish this burger already satisfy
But, still leave a cup of Cola lol
Oh my goodness, How can i finish it !!!
Cause I'm freaking full!!!!
At the final I also finished the cola water
Then I get suffer,
The full of feeling is making me felt like want to vomit all of the sudden
I keep endure it
After 15 minutes, I feels better =)
Time is around 550 pm
We walk to the cinema there
For waiting TRANSFORMER movie
Yes, our tickets is Premiere Class
Approximately 6pm enter the cinema
There already have peoples waiting the movie lol
Seen likes nervous than us =X
From the beginning many official commercial for sure
After 20 minutes WTH
Just only got transformer tittle pop out lol!
The transformer movie when the begin already make you feels HIGH
Cause when the cars change to robot and play the NEW DIVINE song
Damn Cool and Rock!!!!
Transformer soundtrack is quite nice la....
New Divine - Linkin Park
21 Guns - Greeday
Never say never - The Fray
and so on
<3
I love Optimus Prime Cause it is freaking Cool Robot !!!!
All In All Transformer ROCKS eternal
Finished the movie,
We go Rou Gu Cha Wang eat Bak Kut Teh at Gurney Plaza
Quite Nice and Cheap .... =)
After back to home is around 1130 pm
Freaking Tired but happy =)

Thanks those of you lend me your time here =)

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.