Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: June 20

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Friday, June 19, 2009

June 20

A week is past
Too fast for a week
120 hours is past with unconsciously mood
In this week I really don't know what I have done
Cause I just always think about Weekend, beside weekend also is weekend
I want to sleep, I want to rest, I not be accustomed to wake up earlier
I was freaking tired wey...
This week is the lousy week for me for sure
Because of the god damn weather !
Making me everyday perspire
Aw, I hate this feel so much
Why I am so easily perspire! why...
It making me freaking uncomfortable =(
Now I have only one request, that is...
God Can You Give Us the serious torrential rain!!! or a terrible gentle breeze!!!
I will thanks you !!! God Bless Us LOL!!!
Besides that, the temperature is making me easily to doze off in the class
No method ~ It suck my spirit @@

Today.. Friday~
I was so happy
Cause today is Friday, I believe those of people is still studying in Sec School
Sure got same feel with me....
So today did not doze off at class...phew!
I am god damn spiritual at class ~
Mathematics period, I have talk a lots of joke to my friends
They all laugh until the eyes can not see .______.
I feels happiness cause they are laughing =)
Just now around 1pm I went to Wilson home
His mom and dad is not at home
So just we two, we chit chat and play (pc)
around 230pm we walk together to tuition
When we walk into the tuition center and sit down properly
We will naturally shout : wah~ shuang
Cause at there got fan mix air conditional
This is what we called : The different of Hell and Heaven
Time is around 400pm I get into sleeping omfg!
Then Wilson is sneak snap shot me wuu TT
Innocent ! never mind~
415pm tuition has finished, we walk back to Wilson home
For waiting my mum came to fetch me back
After awhile, Tze En also come to Wilson home lol
We 3 buddy is gather together and chit chat lol...
Unfortunately, Ray is sick cant involved us TT
Never mind, still got lot of opportunity =)
Buddy take care arh~

Approximately 530pm my mum is coming to fetch me,
And I say goodbye to wilson, tze en, huey wei them =(
What the nice day for me lol
Add on : Someone lose on her debates competition,
But never mind lah,
no matter izzit win or lose
As long as you enjoy the competition
Well, See how kind heart am I
Didn't blaming you or judge you =)
Hmm, now is already 11.59pm
Kinda tired, I'm stop here =)
Enjoy my post lol =D


We must treasure the friendship with each other
=]

Not Me


10 comments:

FioNa said...

wow~pig!!!
hiak~

erm...
gam zhong cha em duo~xD
muahahahhahaha~

KhAi Chai said...

hehe, I got yan seng de OK?

FioNa said...

ya meh?
tai em chu geh?!
muahahahah~

KhAi Chai said...

cause You are blindness muahahaha~

FioNa said...

zzz...blind ur head~
i got 4 eyes oso tai em chu~
haizz~
so u no got yan seng de!!!~
xD

KhAi Chai said...

sei ngan mui bla bla bla..... sei ngan mui see thing where got betul de....

FioNa said...

grrrr!!!
is betul dao...!!!!
n~not sei ngam mui!!!

KhAi Chai said...

not sei ngan mui is what mui ????

FioNa said...

leng mui?
muahahahahaha~~~
opsxD

KhAi Chai said...

Vomit!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.