Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: June 15 is back

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Monday, June 15, 2009

June 15 is back

Two week school holiday is finally over
In these two weeks I have been at home
Because I think there is no place to go
Therefore, I prefer online at home
Be honestly, online also can do nothing
So I said this holiday is totally bored
I almost decay on this holiday
Sitting in front of computer just listen musics
Beside musics also is musics
.


Today, I returned to the school in spiritual mood lol
Maybe is long time did not wake up earlier
So this morning I got the special spiritual

But I am very bad mood
Because, teacher (she) choose the temporarily members of the committees of prefects for next year
Is freaking chaos
What she did ?

She did a mess selection of committees
Cause she choose form 3 prefects be a AJK
Oh come on~
Normally is Form 4 be AJK
But how come now form 3 also can involved this thing ?
Ok
We should not care about these
The thing that make me feels not willing to subject
That is, she choose over 20 prefects be AJK !
Omg
exaggerated izzit ?
What she did is totally cant be tolerate
Scat please
wild species
You are such as a fecal
Not as good as fecal

She is changing the school regulations!
Totally cant endure her
.


Back to class and see to my seat

There have no table and chair
I can be sure my classmates is take away my table and chair when I was at assembly hall
No approach!
Cause I am a prefect
This happen will occurrence again
I have already habits about this case
All day today, no teacher in the classroom
So I chit-chat during the free time
And I laugh out loud together with my friends
This is a boring morning for today
Waste of prime time
=(



2 week countdown for No More Duty =p

1 comments:

Ray said...

well done wind wind~
XD

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.