Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 31 December 2010 Last Chapter of 2010

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Friday, December 31, 2010

31 December 2010 Last Chapter of 2010



Gosh, time is really flies. The year of 2010 is about to end very soon, less than 14 hours.
This year were a lot of things happened. I've met lots of new friends, found my diploma college, I've growth up. The deepest memory for me in year 2010 is I meet my buddy @ Avrilians in
Pavillion. (YikHoong, MeiaWH, Yeap, AhC, KahYee, WendyWong)


OK I'm here to wish you guys Happy New Year! Have a new begin in brand new year :)

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.