Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 08 December 2010 IRIS 아이리스

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

08 December 2010 IRIS 아이리스


IRIS!!!
watch it at KBS World Channel Astro (January)


Gosh, I watch it again, almost everyday. 
Why I so addicted into this drama?
Obviously, I love the actors... Especially Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee
They are a pair a lovely couple in this drama. 
From college mates becomes a couple.
NSS alalalal

Kim Tae Hee seriously charming. 
The charm that cannot be blocked. 
I tell you this drama is superb famous in Korea/Asia
Currently, I'm waiting for IRIS 2 :( 
October, 2011
I love Kim Tae-Hee 
Pretty enough =3


 Lee Byung hun (G.I.Joe) and my lovely Kim Tae hee (The Restless)

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.