Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 9 October 2010 Pathetic's Blogspot D:

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

9 October 2010 Pathetic's Blogspot D:



You are really pathetic than the other's owner. I'm talking about my blogspot. Feel sorry, I seldom update my blog recently due to my final exam is coming soon, besides that, I got lots of assignments have to be done before the exam week. Seriously more than six assignments that I get from the lecturer. Oh Damn ... My brain thinking currently just liked a robot. Keep on refreshing that Machine Language. Come on!! I want to be back a human that contains normal thinking please.
24 hours connected with computers. aw? However, I did not waste the 24 hours for doing nothing. I had done lots of things. I do my quiz, questions ... Well. DOTA is a best damn game to let me release my stress when I've gone crazy.


Yesterday, I had gone to Greenland, Mcdonald with my classmate for discuss about the assignment.
Since 10am until 5pm. Hopefully, we have done everything in these eight hours. XD

Linux Assignment =X 

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.