Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 28 September 2010 Unfortunately It Happens

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

28 September 2010 Unfortunately It Happens

A few days ago, unfortunately I had involved an accident. Fortunately, only my skin was wounded. Otherwise. I do not know what to do with the god damn future trouble. For me, I do not want to recalls back the memories. It's horrible in my life =(


Recently I am very troubled, lots of project, proposal, presentation have to do within a month.
Aw! Tell me how to survive if without computer ? Well, I'm the person who does not know how to allocate time. So haven't last minutes last seconds I will not get to work. However, I quite at admire my own. The every last minutes, I'm sure the completion of my assignment is passed up without delay. Talked about for so long, I got some little thirsty, don't you? I liked to drink an orange juice lately. I suddenly got an impulse to make me sing a song. That is "Tropicana Twister" YES! When you're at cinema, you'll watch this advertisement before the movie for sure :p


Just simply update to make my blog alive with a short :D




LMAO! 

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.