Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 22 October 2010 Semester Quiz Week

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Friday, October 22, 2010

22 October 2010 Semester Quiz Week

Yea! Currently, I was in the examination weeks. It's very challenging and sick.

Let's talk about the sick first.
First first, I'm feeling very tired. I seem like did not take a break at all. Since early 6.30 morning I've been waked for preparing everything, and rush to college in the early 7.30 morning for discussion lately. I looked haggard :(   Another sick to describe. I feel panic, whenever I walk into the exam hall. I've no idea why I feel this silly way.  Seriously, I feel panic until my hand shiver. Totally shivering and sweating. Honestly, I'm feeling very confidence.  However, the stupid silly sick is still come for me. Whatever~ As long as I can settle all of my exams nicely.



Next 
I found out that exam is very challenging for myself. I was trying to beyond the exam questions and not beyond my own. Finally, I've been successfully in my quiz week ! Everything is going pretty well. Guess what? I get three distinctions in my quiz. Linux Administrator Operating System, C++ Programming Language, Data Structures & Algorithm I.... this three is very meant to me! First first, I appreciate the sample quiz that given by a charming lecturer :) Very useful.
Without your sample quiz, I guess I couldn't get the distinction that so easily. Thankyou so muchiess I want to kiss you so badly wahaha...
Hmm... My friends said that he wanted to Kiss Your Ass.... so nice :) 
Anyway, 3 more to go ! That is the final exam on next week.... Class !! Do Your Best! After the suffering phase, happy phase will come after you ! Which means I have 1 month holiday weeeee. 


December 1 will be continuing my Semester 3 :) 

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.