Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: The Unlucky Days ~ ~ ~

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Unlucky Days ~ ~ ~

Erm.....actually today nothings happend de ~ ~
same like before lor ( PEACE )
we choose today for Meeting abt Prefect things.....
thn hor the unlucky things is :

after the meeting,
we reach to the big door ( School ) and me sit down at that stone chair how come......
at the top of mine gt an Stupid Jackass Idiot Fucker BIRDS ~ ~ ~ u know what happends for me ?
it leak alot of shit in my prefect pants WTFFF!!!!!

And my pants is white colour what .....
thn now i feel very very shy ~~ nasib baik no people near with me just my buddy lor......
That Wilson when looking my pants gt bird shit .... WALAO he cant stop laughing -.- .....realli cb !!!
and that time he (Wilson) drinking water and spurt the water for me WALAO ...... damn beh song him >__< zzzzz realli deng and i feel that shit so hot in my legs cz jz leak only ....still fresh ~ ( Disgusting ) i still remember that shit colour ~,~ ( White , Black and Gray ) walao i feel vomit TT and that colour so shine and easy let people take a fancy to it ~,~ so the wise of me take the text book to shield it ( don't want let people see ) aaa and my ji mui coming le ~ omg i scare let her see jor thn she laugh again so i keep my body behind her dun let her saw my pants got a sticky BIRD SHIT ( FUK ~ ) and my two buddy ( wilson and Ray ) stand there and keep stop laughing ..... ( i feeling my ji mui sudah rasa pelik , cz why 3 boy there stop moved haha ) finally she also duno , but after she see this , she will know [x_x] paiseh yo ~

deng i got use Mobile to taking picture with that SHITTTTTTTTTT ( fuck it )
i will post up and let ur guys see about that shit ......
17 years 17 years en ~....i LIVE in this world,
and this is mine first time,
for the bird shit leak in my pants
( SOI )
now i very hate bird ( cz it was Idiot )
sorry for blame-ing bird, cz i really du lan liao >__<

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.