Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: What Kind of Prefect

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

What Kind of Prefect



In the beginning I want to join this team of prefect is because I feel proud to be one of them. I really admired the prefect uniform because I feel strong, brave and special about it. When I become a prefect I realized that I had learnt many things which I never experience before such as working as a team and how to communicate with other people properly and also on how to handle a group work.

Beside, I also got changes to help teacher to maintain school’s discipline and to upgrade the school’s fame.

Actually to be a prefect is not difficult mission you just need to be hardworking, serious and brave enough to handle your work then only you will be a good and successful prefect.


Be a prefect, i learn : Responsibility, work as a team work, solve different types of problem among student, be more discipline and successful person and gain more knowledge
For those people are not very like prefect cause they don't know the prefect hard to get along ~


0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.