Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 16 Nov [GG liao]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Monday, November 16, 2009

16 Nov [GG liao]


Gai liao.. Cham liao.. GG liao.. Ho Seh liao.....
1 days more for SPM, God! I seriously cant imagine the arrival of the day and How am I going to face. I cant imagine whole Malaysia state are taking the same paper and question lol.
That was cool! Well, I guess I'm already can challenge the SPM d =)
Be honestly I study very hard, for afternoon only =x.... At night I bo shim* read. So just online...
Hmm.. suicide also have to rest OK!?! The only one subject that I still haven't touch is Bahasa Cina
HAHAHAHA.... That is so shame :p Anyway gonna show you the present situation =x


Now I'm thinking the first day of SPM, 12 pm till 2pm what am I going to eat ?
Fan arh !!! While study while eat, erm.... the only ideas in my mind just only : ROTI or DIET ... Deng ! I wishes my school allowed us to call McDelivery lol... *sleep early please*
By the way, I guess I am totally and seriously QUIT blogspot for temporary
17 November - 14 December Afternoon lolz....
I supposing after Bahasa Cina paper, where should I go for *wet* hohoho!!!
p/s form 1 2 3 4 ... when yours guy studying in January, that means that I wet-ing hahahahaha


=)
Anyway,
All The Best for SPM candidates

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

gambateh nie!!!!support u!!!anything dun knw can ask me also...i also was a SPM candidates b4...hoho!!just relax...actually is just like usual exam only,just treat it as a simple exam and do ur best...i m sure u can do it!!gambateh nie=)




*wasurenaide*

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.