Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 13 Nov [2012!]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

13 Nov [2012!]

Hell Yeah ! I wait to watch this movie has been a long time, since September till now if I'm not mistaken. November 12, this movie finally grand released. Everyone is going to pre-oder pre-empt the tickets, somewhere in Penang cinema such as Queensbay Mall or Gurney Plaza GSC cinema ! has fully booked by peoples, this is how crazy the expectant of 2012.. #

2012 official trailer is seriously tempting me, before I went for this movie, I keep repeat and repeat the movie trailer. The natural disaster from the trailer, I just can use "speechless" to described it.
Well, this trailer made me fucking addicted immediately. Don't blame me as idiot =) Cause I ultra love this movie.. #

Two days ago, I chat with my buddy via facebook. Extraordinary coincidence, we watch 2012 in the same days *Friday* and the time is also same with me =) So we plan to watch together via facebook, I told her that I'm scare out of tickets on this Friday. She asks me want to booked tickets for me or not?! OMG, gam dong. I reply her : Yes, I want ~ reserve 3 tickets for me...
She have no excuse and help me to reserve... T_T *touch*
Take this opportunities to thanks her at here ^^ #

Today, I am really going to watch this movie. Guess what ? I'm late to meet my buddy, felt sorry to she ~ 1.45pm the movie has begun, we reach at 1.50pm. Cause some reason, inconvenient to mention at here ^^ and also sorry to Sze Ming too la :p
After meet my buddy there, we enter the cinema. Omigosh, the cinema is fucking dark !. And I totally cant saw the chair number, maybe it has been broken by peoples. Luckily I saw my buddy there lol ! it's shame. Afterward, watching the movie as well. 30 minutes later, OMG. The earthquake happens at the SuperMarket there!!! I shout Walao ! It's fucking scary man. If happen in Malaysia ^^ ...*hiak* I love the Tsunami scene... It's fucking HIGH! and COOL! yea!
Do not want to say ! for those peoples havent watch this movie, will slap me immediately. So I just want to scream : Jackson Alive ! Gordon Dead T_T.... anyway this movie is worth to watch !
2 hour and half hour..... #

Once again, enjoy to watch movie with buddy ! but we seldom talk cause both of us are watching MOVIE = =







XviD movie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sai nm sai gam gam dong ah buddy!!thx me here lol...hoho!!just a small matter,no need to so touching ok...i m willing to help u eh!=) ya lo,we really din talk so much on that day,hope that next time we will talk and chat more and even have lunch together ^^ this movie damn nice also,valuable to watch=D


*wasurenaide*

KhAi Chai said...

ya la! Wait me finished my SPM, we go yamcha =D. I know that you crazy love this movie la lol and I super addicted Adam Lambert - Time for Miracles too xDDDD. when I hear this song, macam just finished watch 2012 hahaha :P!!!

"It's late at night and I can't sleep"

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.