Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 16 August 2010 CGPA

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Monday, August 16, 2010

16 August 2010 CGPA

Finally! I have gotten my result just now from Examination Department.
Guess what? I have no distinction for the result. I'm SAD...sigh
The total marks for my overall subjects I just get 78 % 
What the shock? Why? I calculate by myself before get the result, the score is around 90 above ! fml.
The greatest distinction is flown away :( but, I get High Credit for sem1 result. Which means B+ around 75-79.9%.
SIGH~ What the sucking marks that I have gotten. 


My GPA and CGPA is 3.60 only. Can I have 4 ? Never try the 4.0 feeling T.T 
OKAY! This is just a warm-up. I should not be disappointed. I have to tell myself! Get better results in next time...



Emo :(

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.