Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: My Fm 至尊10载百变宇宙

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Fm 至尊10载百变宇宙

My Fm 至尊10载百变宇宙




WoOsH @@ ~ My Fm 至尊10载百变宇宙 is LIVE in this Saturday ~ ( 9-8-2008 ) ( 8.00p.m. ) i am so expect it..... don't know Astro Wah Lai Toi got live broadcast a not haixx T.T never mind i will watching it in MY FM official website muahaha ..... just now i go watch Andrew Tan ( Cheng Shi An ) him hair so cool ~ ( white colour ) cause he need to act a certain character so need dye hair ( so cool la ) i like it style xD.......
To make a long story short, i am so appreaciate MY FM DJ they so nice, friendly ( I Support FM forever ) when i go to school , i sit in a car and listen MY FM ..... got 3 DJ they make me full of vigouz .... anyway, i am so so so expect My Fm 至尊10载百变宇宙 in Genting Highland xD hope your guys don't miss it xD....... more information please long on >>>> MY FM



0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.